Question PC Rocket league Input lag

Nov 8, 2019
Hey guys I have something thats been bugging me so much for the longest time and i need help, any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated. So i've been playing rocket league for about two years now and for the first year it was on ps4. About a year ago i got a pc off my mate as he got a new expensive build. Now this pc was sub par but still ran most games at 60 fps. I remember the feeling of changing to pc was huge, so much smoother and (what i thought was) less input lag. Anyway as time goes on i switch between console and pc just depending on who i was playing with and I came to notice that I played so much better on ps4, the car just felt so much more responsive and i could play so fast compared to pc, where it always felt like i had slight input lag, as if when im trying to adjust in the air or something when i flick to the left and then rapidly to the right to line up my aerial it always felt like the car was still turning to the left for a little bit while my stick has already flicked right. So ultimately we just put it up to old hardware or drivers etc (i cant tell you how many times i updated drivers, redownloaded stuff, verified integrity of game files etc. but to no avail). Until finally i decided to upgrade my pc and start from scratch. I built a medium-tier pc that would have absolutely no problems at all running most games at 90fps at least, and it turns out i STILL feel this ever so slight delay on the actions of my car and it just makes me play like im carrying a 20kg plate on my car at all times. Now its definitely a big improvement from my last pc, but im still forever chasing that instant responsive feeling from ps4. WHAT IS THIS?

Nov 8, 2019
Sounds like Vsync lag to me. Have you tried turning it off in NvidiaCP under manage 3D settings?
Nah i have been living with this experience for the better part of a year now its definitely not something as simple as v-sync, ive tried all the simple fixes. V-sync is off everywhere