Question PC (Ryzen) no video signal!

kohryu

Prominent
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, hope you are alright.

I have a super old kit and decided to upgrade.

Old Kit: (10 years of use)

CPU = Phenom II x6 1090T

Ram = Vengeance 2x4 ddr3 1600mhz

Mobo = M4N68T-M LE

PSU = Cooler Master GX 650W

GPU = Rx 460 2gb (does not have extra power)

The case is the following: I bought a Ryzen 1600AF + B450m Aorus and a DDR4 3200mhz Team Group RAM.

I took advantage of the Old Kit's PSU and GPU. After assembly, I turned on and no video. The coolers were spinning without a hitch. As this board doesn't have a speaker, I don't know if it beeped something. But the CPU error led was lit.

I checked the cables and everything was correct. The other mobo used only a 4-pin CPU power connector. AORUS uses 8. But the cables are working fine.

A detail I noticed was that the case's POWER button didn't light up.

Could the source be the reason for the problem? I've already used a video card with extra power and everything worked as it should!

Hi, hope you are alright.

I have a super old kit and decided to upgrade.

Old Kit: (10 years of use)

CPU = Phenom II x6 1090T

Ram = Vengeance 2x4 ddr3 1600mhz

Mobo = M4N68T-M LE

PSU = Cooler Master GX 650W

GPU = Rx 460 2gb (does not have extra power)

The case is the following: I bought a Ryzen 1600AF + B450m Aorus and a DDR4 3200mhz Team Group RAM.

I took advantage of the Old Kit's PSU and GPU. After assembly, I turned on and no video. The coolers were spinning without a hitch. As this board doesn't have a speaker, I don't know if it beeped something. But the CPU error led was lit.

I checked the cables and everything was correct. The other mobo used only a 4-pin CPU power connector. AORUS uses 8. But the cables are working fine.

A detail I noticed was that the case's POWER button didn't light up.

Could the source be the reason for the problem? I've already used a video card with extra power and everything worked as it should!
tried to clean the gpu and ram contacts? also which b450 aorus board you have?

kohryu

Prominent
Dec 16, 2019
well... you need to test that motherboard on another pc or local pc technician to make sure the mobo is okay.
As for the CPU led on. she could also be the problem, right?
About the BIOS version, it wouldn't be a problem, would it?
Anyway thank you. I will look for a way to test.