PC screen recorder selectiong assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaboose

Distinguished
May 4, 2011
Hooraay for miss spelling selecting and not noticing till messaged posted!

I'm currently looking for software to use to record pc screen image while playing pc games.
Wanted to ask the commmunity about suggestions and experiences that some of you might have about specific softwares.
Due to the nature of what i'm recording things that are important to me are as follows
: Ability to capture full hd screen resolution @ 1080(No intentions of recording higher yet) with no color or fps loss
: Quality video and audio sync so what you see matches what you hear.
: Both two said above acomplished without overly negativly effecting cpu and gpu performance, or destroying completly SSD write and read performance.

Unsure if systems specs are absolutly nessecary but system be based around
Core i7-2600k
Asus P8z68-V Pro
4GBx4 DDR3-1600MHz Dual channel Corsair Vengeance
x2 EVGA liquid cooling GTX570 1.2GB GDDR5 in SLI
1000W- Thermaltake W0132RU ToughPower PSU Quad SLI Ready
240GB Corsair Force SATA III SSD @ 550mb/s Read - 510mb/s Write
Onboard HD 7.1 Audio

All that with a healthy Overclock with Liquid Cooling system.

As said before this is just record screen image+sound well synced of pc games as there played.
Two that i found that appear allright are "Total Screen Recorder" and "ZD Soft Screen Recorder".
But looks can be decieving and apperance might just be marketing ploy, so any relevant info on these
will be usefull as well.

As far as recording console games i've done some research and came across the Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle and it appears to have all the specs and features I'd want to record ps3 game play on PC.
Dont know if it add any/much/alot of lag time in m/secs so if anyone has experience with that it would be usefull as well, if not i'll just have to wait and see when it arrives.

Any and all help / info / experiences is appreciated.

abar92

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011

If you are ready to pay for full version nothing is better than FRAPS-best gameplay recording software with greatest sound recording,I just can't explain how much good it is,wait for some more replies and I'm am sure nobody is going to oppose me,cause they can't..after using so many product and after cheated by them i switched to FRAPS and recording gameplay for maximum viewing pleasure...............

To know maximum about this great software please go to THE GIVEN LINK AND DO GOOGLING,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraps

here trial:

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

abar92

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011

you are welcome and I'm almost sure it can help you most,it is especially made for gameplay recording and hardcore gamers always use this software to know the f.p.s.(frames per second) rate of the game as well as recording the game..as it records gameplay in HD quality and as HD avi format a 5 sec video can take 50 mb hard disk(it is when Im recording the 5 sec of FIFA 09 intro),if you play the video in fullscreen you cant make difference between original gameplay and recorded video,it means it is as good as the original gameplay.....if you are a regular Youtube uploader you know that you need to convert the avi file flv,swf or any flash video format to decrease the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.