Nov 21, 2021
Hi,
I've got a problem with my freshly assembled PC (I built myself) turning off if I open the case. Normally not an issue but the case I purchased has so many sensors it's actually possible to accidentally turn it off simply by bumping it too hard at one of the thumbscrews. This is my first PC built ever so I'm sure I probably did something wrong. At this point ideally, I would like to turn off case intrusion detection (if that's what this is). I did spend an hour looking through the BIOS but I didn't see anything related to intrusion or cases. I even used the included search function to search for words related to case or intrusion and found nothing.

I spent hours reading the motherboard manual trying to get things put in the right place and I'm not sure I got the minor things like LED lights correct. I linked the motherboard manual if that helps anyone in giving me advice.
Motherboard manual

Here's my PC build:
Case: CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW Full-Tower ATX PC Case
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero AM4 AMD X570S SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro m.2
RAM: 64gb Ripjaws DD4
GPU: Radeon RX 6900XT
Power supply: CoolerMaster MWE Gold 750 V2
CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, 240mm Radiator

Nov 21, 2021
So a follow-up for anyone new to computer assembly like myself, it appears it was simply loose power cables into the motherboard. I am unclear why specifically opening the case caused enough vibrations to cut all the power but that was what was doing it. After pushing in the cable and later reseating it entirely the computer has no longer had any interruptions in service on any strong vibration.