Question PC Shuts Down Using Cinebench but Not other Benchmarking Software

Sep 3, 2019
So Recently I installed Cinebench R20. I start up the program says first thing its going to do is do a Render test, so it does its thing renders in 97% of the image but always at the same spot my PC shuts off every time..
Ive used other benchmarking programs in the past and never had an issue always get accurate readings maybe those wernt as intensive ? idk>
anyway
Ive never had an issue with over heating, I run all my games on ultra and never had an issue with shutting down or off by its self
I installed Unigine Heaven benchmark to run after the fact just to see what would happen and it ran fine I did multiple settings and ran fine
I know that this can happen when my PC is to stressed from the Benchmark and cant handle it but im curious because ive run other benchmarking software before and didn't happen
Can someone smarter than me please give me some ideas as to the cause of this.?

PC Specs/
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 8 Core 4.1 GHz
32 GB Ram
ASUS 6gb GTX 1060 Dual series GPU
MSI x470 Gaming plus Motherboard

So Recently I installed Cinebench R20. I start up the program says first thing its going to do is do a Render test, so it does its thing renders in 97% of the image but always at the same spot my PC shuts off every time..
Ive used other benchmarking programs in the past and never had an issue always get accurate readings maybe those wernt as intensive ? idk>
anyway
Ive never had an issue with over heating, I run all my games on ultra and never had an issue with shutting down or off by its self
I installed Unigine Heaven benchmark to run after the fact just to see what would happen and it ran fine I did multiple settings and ran fine
I know that this can happen when my PC is to stressed from the Benchmark and cant handle it but im curious because ive run other benchmarking software before and didn't happen
Can someone smarter than me please give me some ideas as to the cause of this.?

PC Specs/
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 8 Core 4.1 GHz
32 GB Ram
ASUS 6gb GTX 1060 Dual series GPU
MSI x470 Gaming plus Motherboard
Stresses the CPU in a different way. Bump up your voltage?