Question pc shuts down when i press the power button to open it

mahmoud2244

Commendable
Jun 16, 2020
so i have an asus tuf gaming x570 plus wifi and after a i updated to the last bios every time i perss the pwer button on my pc it opens for a like a sec and shuts down again for like 4 sec then powers up normaly. this issue does not affect me like i'm not bothered by it i'm just worried that it's bad for the any thing in the pc.

so i have an asus tuf gaming x570 plus wifi and after a i updated to the last bios every time i perss the pwer button on my pc it opens for a like a sec and shuts down again for like 4 sec then powers up normaly. this issue does not affect me like i'm not bothered by it i'm just worried that it's bad for the any thing in the pc.
I agree that the new BIOS is quite possibly trying to use a setting that it doesn't like. A good way to fix that is to reset CMOS. Follow the instructions in your manual but also pull out the battery for several minutes while doing it.

Reactions: mahmoud2244

mahmoud2244

Commendable
Jun 16, 2020
I agree that the new BIOS is quite possibly trying to use a setting that it doesn't like. A good way to fix that is to reset CMOS. Follow the instructions in your manual but also pull out the battery for several minutes while doing it.
ok i will try that thanks for the help