Question PC shuts off after certain clock speed.

Dec 19, 2020
So as the title says my pc shuts off after my gpu hits a certain clock speed. I have it on stock settings. I did have a OC for about 5 months it was stable and gave me no problems. After cyberpunk came out and I played about 16 hours of it my pc started to shut off into a black screen but my case fans would still spin. So I had to reset the pc. This week I avoided cyberpunk and call of duty you know games that use a lot of power and clock speeds and played Valorant and Fortnite just fine for hours with no crashes and on auto settings with no OC. Last night it happened AGAIN when playing Valorant. I have no idea what to do, I had this problem before and a new psu fixed it and it is happening again. Is my GPU degraded or dying what should I do?
Specs
Ryzen 2600x
5700xt thicc iii ultra.
Corsair 750 W PSU
ASROCK 320M-DGS mother board
32GB RAM

Dec 19, 2020
So as the title says my pc shuts off after my gpu hits a certain clock speed. I have it on stock settings. I did have a OC for about 5 months it was stable and gave me no problems. After cyberpunk came out and I played about 16 hours of it my pc started to shut off into a black screen but my case fans would still spin. So I had to reset the pc. This week I avoided cyberpunk and call of duty you know games that use a lot of power and clock speeds and played Valorant and Fortnite just fine for hours with no crashes and on auto settings with no OC. Last night it happened AGAIN when playing Valorant. I have no idea what to do, I had this problem before and a new psu fixed it and it is happening again. Is my GPU degraded or dying what should I do?
Specs
Ryzen 2600x
5700xt thicc iii ultra.
Corsair 750 W PSU
ASROCK 320M-DGS mother board
32GB RAM