PC shutting off randomly

Sep 24, 2018
So my pc started to shut off randomly and i dod some stress tests and realised maybe bcz my cpu and gpu are heating up, bcz whenever i play a game it would either past a good 30 min or not even 5 min. i wrote this post for someone to help me in identifying which component of my pc is overheating, thanks

i7-4770k 3.5 ghz cpu
asus geforce gtx 780 DirectCUII OC
16gb ram
asus maximus hero vi motherboard
Coraair RM 750 80 plus gold PSU

if u need more information pls ask

EDIT: Can barely stay in windows for about 5 minutes before pc shuts off again, more frequent shut dows now, now sometimes whenever i try to boot up, number on asus motherboard just says "00" and main fans dont spin except for cpu and gpu, monitor doesnt detect signal (this happens a lot)

EDIT #2: Pc crashes in BIOS mode now, i assume its probably my power supply thats faulty tho i am now still suspicious that either my cpu or MoBo are to fault because of the "00" numbers for my asus motherboard appearing sometimes

Sep 24, 2018

cpu would be around 75°c and gpu would be around high 70°c and just mentioning psu would be rly hot idk think the fan was spinning tho ive heard that it would need to be under like 40 percent load

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS