Question PC Slower After New Parts

TreaureHun7er5

Reputable
Nov 26, 2019
I recently got a new graphics card, I had to upgrade from my gtx 960 due to it not working anymore, I upgraded to an rtx 2060 but now my PC is slower and and the games I play are not performing as they should, I should be able to get 60 fps on most games with high to insane graphics. Thanks in advance for the help and I apologize if I didn't provide enough information.

Here are my specs
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core 3.70 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Plus (MS-7A33)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (Two 8GB)
Power Supply: EVGS 600b 80 plus bronze

Well, the process should have been to use DDU remove GPU drivers. Turn off pc. Uninstall old GPU. Install new GPU. Turn pc on. Download latest GPU driver and install.

Currently I would use DDU to uninstall GPU driver, then download and install the latest driver.

TreaureHun7er5

Reputable
Nov 26, 2019
Well, the process should have been to use DDU remove GPU drivers. Turn off pc. Uninstall old GPU. Install new GPU. Turn pc on. Download latest GPU driver and install.

Currently I would use DDU to uninstall GPU driver, then download and install the latest driver.
I used DDU to uninstall the drivers and installed the latest drivers. Unfortunately after restarting my pc it's still stuttering very badly.