Feb 19, 2020
So i bought this prebuilt PC like a week before christmas. It ran games really smoothly. Mostly over 200fps on high settings or something like that. But after a month or so, i noticed that my rainbow six siege FPS was around 130. It usually got over 200. It could not get over 160 anymore. And now i have noticed that in all games i have, the FPS is about 50 to 100 FPS lower than it used to be. Sometimes i get fps drops in overwatch. It does this thing too that my fps goes down for few minutes (maybe 30f

Specs are here:
Cpu: AMD ryzen 7 3700x
Gpu: Nvidia Rtx 2060 super (one fan)
Ram: ddr4 16gb
Motherboard: not so sure but i think its not so good
SSD: kingston 500gb
Power supply: 500w 80+ gold
I have only 1 fan in the back of the pc.

the temperatures on cpu and gpu are fine around 60 to 75 maybe. And i dont think i have things running on the background either. I have updated the drivers. The pc fans are little louder too than usual.
The pc just slowed down and i think it keeps getting slower. Thats what it feels like. I have 165hz monitor.

i have cleaned my gpu and fans but it did nothing

Solution
So i bought this prebuilt PC like a week before christmas. It ran games really smoothly. Mostly over 200fps on high settings or something like that. But after a month or so, i noticed that my rainbow six siege FPS was around 130. It usually got over 200. It could not get over 160 anymore. And now i have noticed that in all games i have, the FPS is about 50 to 100 FPS lower than it used to be. Sometimes i get fps drops in overwatch. It does this thing too that my fps goes down for few minutes (maybe 30f

Specs are here:
I have only 1 fan in the back of the pc...

Specs are here:
I have only 1 fan in the back of the pc.

the temperatures on cpu and gpu are fine around 60 to 75 maybe. And i dont think i have things running on the background either. I have updated the drivers. The pc fans are little louder too than usual.
The pc just slowed down and i think it keeps getting slower. Thats what it feels like. I have 165hz monitor.

i have cleaned my gpu and fans but it did nothing
You will have to find how much usage of CPU and RAM during gaming and which frequency CPU hits. HW is not just going to slow down without any reason unless something was changed in BIOS so it's most likely your windows.

Solution
Feb 19, 2020
You will have to find how much usage of CPU and RAM during gaming and which frequency CPU hits. HW is not just going to slow down without any reason unless something was changed in BIOS so it's most likely your windows.
I once was on bios. Can i reset the settings there somehow if that works