[SOLVED] PC sometimes doesn't boot and crashes sometimes ?

Mar 29, 2021
Ok so I have had this pc for a little over a year and since like about 3 months it started doing some weird stuff. So first of all these are my specs:

Amd Ryzen 5 3600
16 Gb Ddr4 3200mhz
msi x570 A pro
Rtx 2070 super
be quiet straight power 11 650w

So sometimes when I try to boot my pc it just does nothing, the fans start spinning but nothing happens. I usually just hold the on/off button and turn it back on and it also usually works after that sometimes I have to do it more than 1 time tho. And a other problem is that my pc every time I boot it and have been in windows watching youtube or some stuff crashes 1 time. It feels like its always the exact same amount of time how long it takes to crash but I'd have to time it and I havent done that yet. And when I boot it again after it crashed, it just runs fine. The seccond issue first accured after I reinstalled windows (but I chose the method that only deletes programms). If anyone has Ideas feel free to comment them. Thanks!

Mar 29, 2021
A very recent bios so you might want to use that even when being a beta one,

after this install the latest AMD chipset drivers,
AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Also not a fan of windows resets, it would be better to install fresh.
A very recent bios so you might want to use that even when being a beta one,

after this install the latest AMD chipset drivers,
AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Also not a fan of windows resets, it would be better to install fresh.
It seems to have worked! Thanks (I didnt have had any problems today atleast)

Reactions: Vic 40