Question pc started boot looping i shuted it down now is black screen and keyboard doesn't work FIX??

May 13, 2019
It worked just all right than yesterday i cleaned it up wit vacum cleaner and started it again worked perfectly for like an hour. Than i watched some videos on youtube and the screen froze and the sound froze too. So i restarted it and started to boot loop. Please help fast

May 13, 2019
What are your full system specs?

If you pulled any components off during cleaning (RAM, Graphics Card) try reseating them.

Check and reseat all power cables from PSU to motherboard, drives, fans and graphics card.
I don't know the full spec but i'll try reseatin again i hope it works.
I tought it's something else thats why i asked here. Thanks

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
That's to make sure no connector is loose. Unfortunately, it still might be something else.

You can download HWiNFO from here. There's a portable version which doesn't need installation just run it and check your components IF, hopefully, you're system boots back up and works properly.

May 13, 2019
I reseated the RAM and cleaned the ports tried to push some cords and tried startup repair and worked i don't know from what but forked and thats ehat i care so thank you for your suggestions .