Question Pc started freezing off and on for about 1 minute

shelbyalspaugh1965

Reputable
Feb 2, 2019
I have had my Pc for around 4 years now and i recently have ran into a problem i cannot seem to fix. about every 10 minutes my pc will do little freezes for a second, unfreeze, freeze again for a sec... etc. This will last about a minute. It doesnt matter what im doing on the pc it happens if im playing games, on a browser, watching YouTube, anything. Ive also watched task manager performance tab during these freezes, and nothing seems out of the ordinary. My graphics card drivers are also up to date. Does ANYONE have any idea on what i can do to fix this?

SPECS

I5-8400
GTX 1070
16gb DDR4
400W PSU
And 2 ssds and 3 harddrives

I have had my Pc for around 4 years now and i recently have ran into a problem i cannot seem to fix. about every 10 minutes my pc will do little freezes for a second, unfreeze, freeze again for a sec... etc. This will last about a minute. It doesnt matter what im doing on the pc it happens if im playing games, on a browser, watching YouTube, anything. Ive also watched task manager performance tab during these freezes, and nothing seems out of the ordinary. My graphics card drivers are also up to date. Does ANYONE have any idea on what i can do to fix this?

SPECS

I5-8400
GTX 1070
16gb DDR4
400W PSU
And 2 ssds and 3 harddrives
Make it smaller.
Unplug all disk except the OS disk.
Any diff?