Question PC has started to freeze and crash whilst gaming ?

Aug 5, 2024
Hi!

My PC Specs

MBD: ASUS B650E-E
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12A
GPU: GigaByte 4080 Aero
RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 6000
PSU: be quiet! STRAIGHT P 11 PLAT. 850W

So a week ago suddenly my PC started to freeze while gaming. I have not updated any drivers just before.
I play Rocket League and after like 15-30 min. the game freezes for a couple seconds and it gets worse if i keep playing.

It also looks like it disconnects my controller. When the game runs again the controller does no inputs for a few seconds.

It was kinda weird when i played Elden Ring: I got these freezes again and after the controller registered only the analog stick inputs
but no others like R1 R2 O X...

I did a full reinstall of the System with all Drivers up to date and also BIOS but it still happens.
Yesterday i kept playing until the freezes became so long and then it crashed the first time.
The game just closed, i never got a Bluescreen.

So i guess its a faulty hardware component.
I did the Windows RAM check and got zero errors.

D5HoqJQ.png

VrwoHFz.png

It gave me the 0xc0000005 Error when it crashed
And on the first screenshot you see the cpu usage spike at the moment die freezes happen.
Temps always seem normal.

The PC has 2 more symptoms, the right RAM Slot doesnt always change the RGB to the static blue i choose after startup, happens only now and then.
And some noise when im in game which is related to the fps. So its a higher frequent sound the higher the fps. I dont know if that is coil whine since
i hear it from the speakers.

Do you guys have any ideas? Any tests i could do?
Which hardware component i should change first?

Thanks