PC starting and turning off

Jun 21, 2018
My PC would first turn on for 1 second and then again turn off and repeats like this. Like all leds, fans would spin for 1 second and then turn off and then repeat.
Someone told me to clear the CMOS and it worked. PC started up fine but this time the debug DRAM led would lit up and there's no power to mouse, keyboard and display but the GPU fans, and LEDs are working. Again I cleared the CMOS and it worked again. The PC started up and got to boot.
But now again when I turned off and started it, the same problem is repeating. I tried clearing the CMOS battery. I don't know what is the fault. Is the PSU? RAM? CMOS?

[bolding removed]
There's no need to shout, we're all listening.
Lutfij

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If you've recycled the PSU, please state the age of the unit. Try breadboarding the system and seeing if it powers up.

Also you've posted a system/pc troubleshooting issue in the laptop section, which begs me to ask, are we dealing with a PC or a laptop?

Jun 21, 2018

Sorry I didn't know that.
CPU : Intel G4560
MOTHERBOARD : MSI B250M PRO VD
GPU : GTX1050Ti
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8*1GB

I didn't find the PC section so I posted it here. We're dealing with a PC problem sirr!