Question Pc still restarting after trying to fix

Jethro_2200

Prominent
Dec 20, 2021
I made my pc and I thought it was my psu before so I sent it back and got a new one, after this I bought a brand new psu and it hasn't fixed the problem. I have tried updating my drivers, windows and bios and turned off the auto restart in windows. What do I do? This mainly happens when I play overwatch 2. In addition, windows event viewer states that it is a kernal 41 (62) error and event data are all 0's or false
Cpu - Ryzen 5 5600g
Gpu - Gigabyte 1660 Oc
Psu - gigabyte UD850GM
Motherboard - Msi pro vdh -wifi b550m
Ram - G skill ripjaws 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz
Storage - Kingston nvme m.2 NV1 1tb
Case- Corsair 275r Airflow

Lutfij

Titan
What was your prior PSU and how old was it? If you're recycling your older OS drive, please stop, backup al mission critical content from the OS drive and then reinstall your OS after fabricating your bootable installer for your OS.

Jethro_2200

Prominent
Dec 20, 2021
What was your prior PSU and how old was it? If you're recycling your older OS drive, please stop, backup al mission critical content from the OS drive and then reinstall your OS after fabricating your bootable installer for your OS.
nah everything was brand new and I haven't recycled any parts, my old psu was a corsair cx650-f brand new

Sep 22, 2023
I made my pc and I thought it was my psu before so I sent it back and got a new one, after this I bought a brand new psu and it hasn't fixed the problem. I have tried updating my drivers, windows and bios and turned off the auto restart in windows. What do I do? This mainly happens when I play overwatch 2. In addition, windows event viewer states that it is a kernal 41 (62) error and event data are all 0's or false
Cpu - Ryzen 5 5600g
Gpu - Gigabyte 1660 Oc
Psu - gigabyte UD850GM
Motherboard - Msi pro vdh -wifi b550m
Ram - G skill ripjaws 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz
Storage - Kingston nvme m.2 NV1 1tb
Case- Corsair 275r Airflow
i get the same problem and all i did was turn off sleep mode or hibernation.
you can go power energy and follow this guide How to Turn On or Off PCIe Link State Power Management in Windows
I really hope guide. Sometimes a clean SO and config energy do the trick if nothing with hardware since is new.

Jethro_2200

Prominent
Dec 20, 2021