Question pc stuck in bios after upgrading from a 2600 to a 5600x

Nov 18, 2021
So i recently got a ryzen 5600x and after flashing my bios on my msi B450 tomahawk max, i installed my 5600x it booted up into the bios and so i checked everything and the 5600x is being detected and when ever i try to exit out of the bios, the screen goes blank for a few seconds and then it brings me back into the bios. After an hour of troubling shouting nothing work so i tried putting my old 2600 into it and it booted up without any problems so im at a loss right now

Nov 18, 2021
quick update, i tried updating the bios to a newer version and i still get the same problem, turns on np but then i exit the bios menu it just brings me back and when i put in my old 2600 in it boots into windows np so im starting to suspect the 5600x a little but if it dident work then i wouldn't get a picture out so idk

Dec 26, 2021
So i recently got a ryzen 5600x and after flashing my bios on my msi B450 tomahawk max, i installed my 5600x it booted up into the bios and so i checked everything and the 5600x is being detected and when ever i try to exit out of the bios, the screen goes blank for a few seconds and then it brings me back into the bios. After an hour of troubling shouting nothing work so i tried putting my old 2600 into it and it booted up without any problems so im at a loss right now
Hi, any updates to your issue? Did you manage to fix it?

Nov 18, 2021
Kinda, not really, i just ended up getting a new motherboard which fixed the issue i guess. i ended up ordering a Asus ROG strix B450 f gaming II which supports ryzen 5000 series out of the box, after installing the new motherboard, my pc booted up without any issues