[SOLVED] PC stuck on black screen

Jan 3, 2020
stick with 1 thread
Please help me. My computer is completely stuck on black screen. It does not repair itself. Tell me how to fix it.
It froze while playing league, then got black screen. I7 8700k. Gtx 1050ti

Solution
Just going on a hunch have you tried monitor on another computer. Or are you %100 sure monitor is powered up. I once did a 5 hr drive to help my parents out to get there and push the monitor power button. I didn't have the heart to tell them it WAS JUST THE POWER Button so I told them it was a bad HDMI. but hey we got to visit. lol
Jan 3, 2020
Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried booting without HHD, ram, gpu, cpu, different HHD, switching from hdmi to VGA, it still stuck on black screen. Fans are working, mobo led works.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Make and model of power supply?

Is the 1050Ti purchased new, or 2nd hand?

Since you already tested the plug from the gpu to the monitor and motherboard to the monitor, take the cpu out and check the motherboard socket for bent or broken pins - you may need a magnifying glass due to how many pins are bunched together.

Jan 3, 2020
let’s pinpoint the problem. I tried booting without ram, with 1 ram, hhd, hdmi, vga, cpu, different ram.

Specs-

z390-A
i7 8700k,
1050 ti,
1tb HHD,
16gb, ,
EVGA 450 BV

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
EVGA 450BV
Not a very good unit.

Stuck on Black screen. Mouse and keyboard not working. It is either the mobo or psu. Can you please help me figure out the problem.
Did you already test the ram once stick at a time in different slots?

Well if clearing CMOS didn't work and you still can't get into bios, not much else remains to try besides replacing parts.
Definitely start with the power supply. Corsair CX550(M) would be a decent start.

Just going on a hunch have you tried monitor on another computer. Or are you %100 sure monitor is powered up. I once did a 5 hr drive to help my parents out to get there and push the monitor power button. I didn't have the heart to tell them it WAS JUST THE POWER Button so I told them it was a bad HDMI. but hey we got to visit. lol

Solution