Aug 16, 2022
Hi everyone, my specs are:
Cpu i5-9400F
2 ram 16gb ddr4 of 2666mhz
Motherboard asus prime B365M-A
Ssd wd black sn750 500gb m.2 nvme
Psu evga 600 br 80+ bronze 600w
Gpu asus 3070rtx

Now the issue, 1 month ago I made a car trip where I took my pc, after that trip, my pc is struggling more in general, when opening programs the cpu and ram consumption rises a lot, mainly for about 5 seconds or so (on startup), overall performance dropped, and the speed of the cpu is unstable, for example it is on 3.9 and then drops to 1.X, then goes back up, and down again, constantly, while idling (not while gaming).

The main game where it is noticeable is the EFT on the lighthouse map, I started having problems with fps, i don't load right away (and if it takes too long, it times out me), it freezes and if i alt tab the game usually crashes. Other maps also feel less smooth when loading, but it is momentary, also I must have most programs closed, like browser, steam, wallpaper engine, etc. which was not necessary before.

What i had tried so far: cleaning the entire pc, changing thermal paste, ensure that there aren't too tight screws, full malware/virus scan.

I don't have any cpu temps issues, neither cpu throttling.

View: https://imgur.com/a/1iw6Reb

I would like to know if is there anything i can do to fix it or at least know what's the issue d:

The only way a car ride could affect PC would be if the ride was bumpy. In such case it could cause some cables/components to get loose. To fix this you need to re-seat every part (effectively full rebuild).
But it may be a coincidence that problems started after the ride, while the cause of the problem could be anything, even Windows update just before/after the ride.

Aug 16, 2022
Do you have any particular reason to think the car trip is relevant?

You didn't mention what cooler you have. Is there even a slight chance it is not mounted correctly?
First point: The main reason is because the performance dropped after that, I mean, I don't remember anything more relevant besides that, I might be tunneling into that, but that's my main "suspect".
Second point: Intel stock one ( View: https://imgur.com/a/2MztJMm
), I never changed it because it didn't seem necessary, imo.

Aug 16, 2022
The only way a car ride could affect PC would be if the ride was bumpy. In such case it could cause some cables/components to get loose. To fix this you need to re-seat every part (effectively full rebuild).
But it may be a coincidence that problems started after the ride, while the cause of the problem could be anything, even Windows update just before/after the ride.
I did re-seat almost every part, except the motherboard. But yeah, it might be just a coincidence and maybe the ride didn't damaged anything d:

Aug 16, 2022
Did you take anything out of the PC and package it separately when transporting said PC?
Yes, I took out the GPU and HDD, everything else I kept assembled inside the PC and made sure to take the necessary precautions.
Btw, this was the second trip with my pc, last time i took the same precautions, but i'm still concerned about the possible trip damage.