Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
Parts: CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme4
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2x 8GB) 2400mhz
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM
GPU: 2 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970's (Using 1 atm)
Case: Rosewill THOR V2
PSU: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold

Describe Problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_vCCtzriI
Alright, so this has been happening on and off for a few months, but I can't take it anymore. I first noticed this playing League of Legends. When I would leave the client and load into the game, my computer would start lagging horribly and it would stop after the game finally loaded in. The only game I can for sure recreate the issue is Ori and the Blind Forest. As you can see from booting the game my discord voice goes all robotic and my mouse is extremely delayed. In the video I'm doing little circular and side to side motions and it's not fluid like it should be.

What I've Tried:
Cleaned inside pc checked cables (nothing looked out of the ordinary)
Used DDU to wipe drivers and reinstall (didn't help)
Ran Memtest86+ (no errors)
Wiped all drives then reinstalled windows (3 times)
Reverted back to Windows 7 (still occurs)
Replaced Thermal paste on CPU
Updated my Bios

Extra Details: I have no idea what's causing the problem but I'm assuming it's a hardware problem. (Because I've tried Windows 7, and 10 and problem still occurs.) Was told by a local pc repair shop could be my RAM getting old and it's only 2400mHz whn my board supports 3200mHz.

Dugimodo

Distinguished
Are these online games and is it possible your internet connection is the culprit?

How full is the SSD and is it set to AHCI in the BIOS?

RAM doesn't perform any different due to age, if it passes memtest it's very unlikely to be the problem.

JohnnyBuckz

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017

SSD isn't even at halfway capacity, not sure about AHCI

I seriously doubt it is a RAM age issue. I've got PCs running that are older machines than that that don't have issues. I don't think the repair shop has a clue what's going on more than you do. LoL isn't really anything intensive, especially on a 6-core CPU. One of the things I'd do would be to get something like Realtemp and monitor the temps of your CPU cores and your GPU to make sure they're in order.

JohnnyBuckz

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017

cpu doesnt exceed 45 degrees Celsius and gpu doesnt exceed 40