Question PC suggest

Aug 10, 2021
Hi,
Recently my pc got fixed but my GPU no have I need to use without gpu cus my dad not bought new one yet..so I need suggestions a you that I can buy budget and good for gaming..

My pc Specs
Old GPU:Amd Radeon 6450
i3 4130 3.4
Motherboard: Asus H81M-C
Ram DDR3 1333mhz Kingston

Last edited:
AVF
MODEL: PS5000 F1V2

RAM : 4gb ram but I want to buy 8 ram and add it..
You might want to replace the psu...

For me:
Update the moterboard bios to the latest
Get Xeon E3 1230 v3 or 1240 v3
a Used GT 1030 or 1050 (or 750, 950)
get 2 sticks of 8gb ddr3 (not registered server ram, just usual UDIMM or non server ram)
Get a better psu, like corsair RM650/RM650x or seasonic focus gold 650

Before you replace the cpu (read till end):
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall gpu driver DDU (clean and do not restart).
  • Uninstall all the processors and chipset on device manager (should be 4 on yours, also when it asks for restart, click on no) like this:
    unknown.png

Chipset (ignore if there is none):
    unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios. and go to bios, then power off (just dont go to windows, that's why go to bios again after update and power off your system). Replace the cpu, and then go to bios again after update and load default or optimized settings.

• boot up to windows and install the latest Chipset driver, reboot, and connect to internet.

• install the latest nvidia driver

• And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any and install them (except chipset in optional update). Also enable Hardware Accelerated Graphics Scheduling (available on the latest win 10 update) in graphics settings like this and reboot:
    unknown.png

logainofhades

Titan
Agree that best option is an E3 Xeon, more ram, better PSU. and then add a GPU in. May also going to want a better cooler, if you are using the stock intel one.

$48
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124922726019?hash=item1d15f98683:g:x64AAOSwNHthUi4h&LH_BIN=1

PCPartPicker Part List

Memory: Patriot Viper 3 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory ($62.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GA 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($68.58 @ Amazon)
Total: $131.57
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-10-01 10:59 EDT-0400

This should leave you with about $300, for GPU, with your $500 max budet.

TQ for replying and helping me..Now I can buy with my budget..
yeah, just go grab an E3 1230 v3 or 1240 v3, 2 stick of 8gb normal desktop ram (not server), and a used GT 1030 or 1050 (or 750, 950), with better psu like Corsair RM650 or RM650x or Seasonic Focus Gold 650.

Before you replace cpu, you must do this:

try this step by step (read until end):
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall gpu driver DDU (clean and do not restart).
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 4 on yours, also when it asks for restart, click on no) like this:
    unknown.png
  • Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios. Then go to bios again after update and load default or optimized settings.

• boot up to windows and install the latest Chipset driver, reboot, and connect to internet.

• Install the latest nvidia driver.

*do this all offline until reboot after installing chipset driver. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

• And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any and install them (except chipset in optional update). Also enable Hardware Accelerated Graphics Scheduling (available on the latest win 10 update, available in nvidia only) in graphics settings like this and reboot:
    unknown.png