[SOLVED] Pc turn off immediately after turning it on

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Guys please i need help , whenever i turn on my pc it turns off immediately after 0.5 sec , i just hear a cpu fan for 0.3 sec , and turn off , what should i do guys , thank u all

Spec : cpu xeon 3460
Ram 10 gb
Gtx 1050 ti oc edition
Cpu fan : intel
Power supply : thermaltake 550w

Solution
this happens to me when the red switch on the back of the power supply is switched to something else. try looking at the back of your power supply to see if there's a little red sliding switch with different numbers on each side. if there is a switch, try getting a small screwdriver to push the switch to the opposite side. if you don't have a screwdriver, try anything small you think would work. once you have pushed the switch, try turning it on.
Sep 22, 2018
this happens to me when the red switch on the back of the power supply is switched to something else. try looking at the back of your power supply to see if there's a little red sliding switch with different numbers on each side. if there is a switch, try getting a small screwdriver to push the switch to the opposite side. if you don't have a screwdriver, try anything small you think would work. once you have pushed the switch, try turning it on.

Solution

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Ok now it turn on without turning off , but now i cant hear any beep or display , second the pc turn on by itself when i press the power button in the back of the power supply , hope you guys help me to get rid of it