Question Pc turn on yet no signal to monitor, keyboard or mouse.

Jun 1, 2022
Hey guys, my pc turns on yet it's showing no signal to the monitor and the rgb on the mouse & keyboard doesn't show up at all.

My specs are
NEW Mobo - asus B550M-A ( wifi) OLD Mobo - ASRock b450m
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
GPU - Zotac 2060 OC
NEW PSU - Corsair CX650F (RGB). OLD PSU - unsure of brand but it was 650watt as well.

I took it apart, then when i put it back together that's when it started showing no signal. I didn't take ram or CPU out of slots because i kept the same motherboard, i was just switching the cases.
since, then i've bought a new motherboard, and a new power supply. I've also tried using my old GPU which was the gtx 960. i'm lost on what to do.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

There should be a sticker towards the top of your (new)motherboard's PCB to show you what BIOS version the motherboard came shipped with. Do you still have the old motherboard? Also, you're supposed to reinstall the OS when you swap platforms.

Might want to list your specs to your build like so;
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Jun 1, 2022

There should be a sticker towards the top of your (new)motherboard's PCB to show you what BIOS version the motherboard came shipped with. Do you still have the old motherboard? Also, you're supposed to reinstall the OS when you swap platforms.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: Asus b550m-A (wifi)
Ram: Corsair vengance 2x8gb 3200mhz
SSD/HDD: samsung and unsure - SSD (idk anything abt this, i got given them.)
GPU: ZOTAC GTX 2060 OC
PSU: Corsair CX650F (RGB)
Chassis: unsure what this means?
Monitor: Acer ED320QRS 31.5inch 165Hz

Also, i was unaware of having to reinstall the OS, how do i do that?, that could be the issue.
im unsure of where the PCB sticker is. what it looks like etc.

Jun 1, 2022

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Update, i've used a trusty friend, google. I've found the BIOS sticker, the last 4 digits are 2403