Question PC turned off and won’t turn back on?

Skidwurd

Honorable
Jun 12, 2015
Hi,
A few days ago I was playing a game of counter strike, my pc randomly black screened and was completely un responsive. I tried holding the power button on my case to turn it off but nothing happened. I finally resulted to pulling the plug. It turned back on, windows said it was updating and then it booted up fine and I got back into my game. About 5 minutes later it black screens again, this time it boots up on its own and I join the game again. A few minutes later it black screens a third time and this time everything goes off, fans case lights etc. It won’t turn back on now. At first when I tried everything would light up for like half a second but now nothing happens. I have tried installing a new power supply and it didn’t fix the issue. I got a new motherboard yesterday and that didn’t fix it either. I also attempted turning it on with just 1 ram stick to see if that fixed it but nothing changed, I might have had the ram in the wrong slots so I am going to try that again when I get home from work. But does anyone have any other ideas? I’m not really sure what else I could try.
thanks for you time

Skidwurd

Honorable
Jun 12, 2015
Here are my system specs.
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti
Motherboard: MSI B450 MAX (I also tried replacing it with B450 MAX II)
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4
PSU: Corsair CX750M (Tried replacing with newer version of CX750M)
And I have Windows 10 installed on a Western Digital Blue 250gb NVMe SSD.
I also have a PNY 200gb ssd and a Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD for extra storage.