[SOLVED] PC turning on and off infinitely

Sep 21, 2021
Hello, so I was going out on vacation 3 days ago, and I turned off my PC normally, and after a while I unplugged from the wall. Today when I finally came back, I can't start my computer...
When I hit the power button, the system powers up for about 1 second, then turns off for 2-3 seconds, and keeps repeating this cycle.
I had this problem some months ago, so I did a full clean up inside, changed some SATA Cables that were kinda wobbly, and fresh reinstalled Windows 10. Everything was working fine until this weekend.
Any ideas?

Solution
Hello, so I was going out on vacation 3 days ago, and I turned off my PC normally, and after a while I unplugged from the wall. Today when I finally came back, I can't start my computer...
When I hit the power button, the system powers up for about 1 second, then turns off for 2-3 seconds, and keeps repeating this cycle.
I had this problem some months ago, so I did a full clean up inside, changed some SATA Cables that were kinda wobbly, and fresh reinstalled Windows 10. Everything was working fine until this weekend.
Any ideas?
Ive been in this situation before and the problem is the ram
You should remove your ram and clean the pins on the ram or the socket ram of the motherboard
If it doesnt work that means your ram is deadd...

Giant Hunger

Respectable
Jun 23, 2021
Any ideas?
You should remove your ram and clean the pins on the ram or the socket ram of the motherboard
If it doesnt work that means your ram is deadd, the only way to fix this is to buy new ram or
bake your ram to fix it
https://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/126997-repair-dead-ram-sticks

Last edited:
Solution

Giant Hunger

Respectable
Jun 23, 2021
If it doesnt work that means your ram is died, the only way to fix this is to buy new ram or
bake your ram to fix it
https://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/126997-repair-dead-ram-sticks
Oh yeah btw it could be the gpu pins as well so make sure to remove your gpu and clean the pins of it

Sep 21, 2021
So I cleaned the RAMs, and i think I found the problem. One of my RAMs (I have 2) is faulty, the computer turns on just fine without one. I'll proceed to make more tests to see if it's the socket or RAM. Thanks for the effort guys!!