Nov 15, 2023
Hello, I have been dealing with this problem for months and I would really appreciate it if you help me solve it.

My PC:
RTX 2060S
Ryzen 3 3200g
A320M-K
16 GB RAM
ssd evo 500gb - 1tb hdd
Power supply MWE Bronze Series MPE-6501-ACAAB 650W black 100V/240V

This problem started 1 month later after I changed the PC tower.

How the problem is?

When i play Any game like cs2 or tf2 or not even games AAA it happen with almost any game or even when im not playing and just browsing in the internet
the PC turns off. the monitor keyboard and mouse lights turns off and audio too... but the tower leds and fans are still running.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVRiDqleX1w&ab_channel=TheNubing

Sec 5:26 the pc turns off. in this example i open a lot of things but it happen with just the game on. After it crash with the game. later if you turn on almost instantly it will turn off too after 1-60sec your turn it on.

One thing to emphasize is that it turns off faster when the environment is hot. When the weather was cold it lasted several hours without turning off. But no
Is not the cooler. i changed the cpu with thermical paste. I already renewed the thermal paste on the CPU. and clean the coolers and fans. Also with the glass removed from the tower it takes longer to turn off and it does not turn off with things as simple as browsing the internet

Is not the GPU. I already tested the gpu in other pc. and in mine without gpu and with internal graphic card of the CPU. it turns off too. not drivers even. i already reinstalled drivers a lot of times.

Is not the Power supply. I already tested with 2 power supplys the one i mention and the other i used before what was Cylon 600w and it worked fine before i changed.

Is not bios. I already update bios firmware and changed to default settings to test.

I don't think what the disk are the problem i have windows 10 in ssd evo 500gb and it worked good and in the software it doesn't have high temperature or smth strange.

The rams aren't the problem. i already tested them with Memtest86 them had 0 errors and i already tried replacing them

I think is motherboard.
After months of having this problem i think is motherboard. It turns off even when it is in bios all the other things are tested i think motherboard get defectous and when it is hot it turns off.
ALSO the motherboard gained flexibility when I put the graphic card on it and it makes a noise that seems to break.
so i think is that or maybe is not.

Or it is CPU. the only things i don't tested but i don't think is cpu because i never touch it.

If you guys can help me i would thank you. thats all. im having this problem since like 2 months can't play or editing without turning off randomly.

One thing could help maybe is a full benchmark of my pc what happened when it turned off: https://www.memtest86.com/
Thank you, have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your build?

What were you on prior to the change?

A320M-K
+
Is not bios. I already update bios firmware and changed to default settings to test.
What BIOS version are you on at this moment of time?

16 GB RAM
Mind sharing a link to the ram you're working with or stating the make and model of the ram in your build?

and the other i used before what was Cylon 600w and it worked fine before i changed
How old is the Cylon unit?

Nov 15, 2023
How old is the PSU in your build?
i bought this year new

What were you on prior to the change?
old tower with bad ventilation. new one have fan coolers and ventilation

A320M-K
+
What BIOS version are you on at this moment of time?
I was using older version. rn im in the current version of the bios but problem was not solved.

16 GB RAM
Mind sharing a link to the ram you're working with or stating the make and model of the ram in your build?
them are exactly Ballistix gamer 8GB 1 Crucial BL8G32C16U4

And, I played whole day now and it doesn't turn off. idk why it is like that, sometimes it turn off and others not. please help im thinking about changing motherboard

and the other i used before what was Cylon 600w and it worked fine before i changed
How old is the Cylon unit? - I Bought it last year new

them are exactly Ballistix gamer 8GB 1 Crucial BL8G32C16U4