PC Turns Off

G

Hi!
I'm having some troubles with my PC.
Well, after turning it on I have to open a program (FL Studio) before doing anything otherwise it just simply turns off, for example when opening Google Chrome before FL Studio.
I tried OCCT to test my pc, and it turned off instantly on GPU: 3D and POWER SUPPLY tests.
Thanks from above.
P.S. Hope you'll understand, I don't know English that well

Solution
Then do the instructions from the second answer in that thread.
I'm more convinced this is some sort of malware or a virus, and the post lists all the things you should do/check. Is this erm...a legal copy of the software? Or was it torrented, with a chance of some sort of virus injection along the way?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs inclusive of your OS. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Peripherals:

If the system shuts off abruptly and under load scenario's I'd identify the culprit to be your PSU but that's speculation since you didn't mention your system's specs. On another note, can you get into BIOS without any issues of shutting down?

G

I built it on my own about 1,5 year ago:

Graphics card: GTX 970 G1 Gaming

CPU: AMD Fx6300

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-UD3P

RAM: G.Skill DDR3 8 GB 1600MHZ CL8

PSU: Cooler Master G550M

G

Yes i can open BIOS without any troubles

G

Well, i don't have any plugins except the default ones, because when i try to use others it says "Something went wrong loading the VST plugin XXXXXXXX. Please make sure it's installed and registered properly"

Sedivy

Estimable
Then do the instructions from the second answer in that thread.
I'm more convinced this is some sort of malware or a virus, and the post lists all the things you should do/check. Is this erm...a legal copy of the software? Or was it torrented, with a chance of some sort of virus injection along the way?

Solution
G

yes, it is a legal copy, ill try to use Malwarebytes