Question PC turns on for split second fans don't spin just motherboard turns on for a second

Apr 30, 2024
I just built my PC plugged in everything and double check when I click power button the motherboards RGB and lights turns on for a split second I'm thinking its a power supply issue just need to double check

SPECS: i5 10400f, gtx 1650, Corsair vengeance e RGB pro 2x8gb 3600mhz, MS mpg z590 carbon wifi, and the power supply is esgaming es-600w

I just built my PC plugged in everything and double check when I click power button the motherboards RGB and lights turns on for a split second I'm thinking its a power supply issue just need to double check

SPECS: i5 10400f, gtx 1650, Corsair vengeance e RGB pro 2x8gb 3600mhz, MS mpg z590 carbon wifi, and the power supply is esgaming es-600w

probly power supply thats a generic power supply one that i know has caught fire before.
reviews on amazon etc have stated that people have bought these and it never turned on.
one user commenting sparks flying out the psu.

Lutfij

Titan
esgaming es-600w
You were advised to not pick an unreliable PSU, you might want to change the one you have to something reliable and see if that helps.