[SOLVED] PC turns on then off, then on again 2 sec later and boots normally

Jul 7, 2020
Today I bought new PSU, ram and CPU cooler. So after assembling I power on PC then everything was normal for a sec. Led light showed up, fan started motherboard light on but just for a sec everything turn off and then after 2 sec PC turn on. I got no problem after running pc but still I a concern and and want to know is this problem Serious or can resolve manually.

Appreciate your help.

PC components

Asus strix z370e motherboard
I5 8600k
Corsair Vengeance 8gb×2 ram (1 is new)
Cooler master hyper 212 led (new)
1650 super gpu
Corsair tx650m PSU (new)
1tb hdd
120gb ssd

Solution
Make sure all power connectors are secure. Make sure that the sticks of ram are seated well, maybe even reseat.

Think it likely has to do with the new stick of ram, would test it on it's own. After and if it works right add the other stick again. See what happens. If still a problem do a clear cmos, see what happens. If still a problem and the ram is working at 1.2V add some voltage to 1.35V which is stil perfectly safe, i could ask to set 1.25V but 1,35V is according to specs the max safe temp.

Do check you bios version as well and update if older.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Make sure all power connectors are secure. Make sure that the sticks of ram are seated well, maybe even reseat.

Think it likely has to do with the new stick of ram, would test it on it's own. After and if it works right add the other stick again. See what happens. If still a problem do a clear cmos, see what happens. If still a problem and the ram is working at 1.2V add some voltage to 1.35V which is stil perfectly safe, i could ask to set 1.25V but 1,35V is according to specs the max safe temp.

Solution
Jul 7, 2020

Okay..... I'll try this sir. But tell me one thing is this the serious situation? I mean is this the problem of hardware failing or software failing? Can it cause trouble in future?