16GB RAM
WD Green 120gb ssd
WD 1TB hard drive.
HP Omen 25 Monitor
Fan cooled CPU
1 Stock Fan.
Asus Prime H310 Motherboard
Wifi Wired

My computer has started slowing down a bit, and my birthday is coming up and I want to ask for some pc parts from my parents, Im turning 16. Now I was thinking of a 500gb or 1tb m2 ssd or liquid cooling the cpu and maybe some extra case fans. I get about 400mbps to my computer with wifi. And good ping. What do you guys think would help increase speed in games?

Solution
If it is starting to slow down, check your SSD's available space. They get slower, as they fill up, and 120gb is super small. If you are just looking to get more FPS, then a GPU is the way to go.

Captaingadget

Reputable
Jan 20, 2017
A new GPU perhaps? That would depend on what PSU you have, a decent sized SSD wouldn't hurt but I don't think you'll see much of a difference in games though. Not sure what you would want a AIO cooler for, that CPU and Mobo can't overclock, are you having problems with temps?

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah your right, an AIO cooler would be a waste my PSU is 500w. I would consider getting a gpu but thats an expensive component. And no, Temps are fine. I will get a m2 ssd but I also want my pc to look a bit better so I may get some rgb fans to go with it too. If I have money from my birthday I will consider a gpu. What gpu should be good? I was thinking 1660, 2060, or 2070.

TRENDING THREADS