Question PC upgrades?

logan streit

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2014
I have found a few extra dollars to spend on the pc and i need some tips

CPU i7 7700 3.6
GPU GTX 1060 3gb
BOARD Asus z170 progaming
RAM single 8gb stick (the other 3 ports are broken from previous owners smashing of device into hole and failing to insert it)
POWER 600 watt corsair

board cant take any more ram and the i7 is the highest gen it will take cpu whise.

Looking for a new board to start then a budget cpu. i have 3 more 8gb ram identicle to the single 8 currently in it and idk anything about power ratings so im completely lost when it comes to power supplies in this scenario.

just a basic gamer that does standard browsing. idc about rgb or anything wild like that just want something to future proof is all.

I have found a few extra dollars to spend on the pc and i need some tips

CPU i7 7700 3.6
GPU GTX 1060 3gb
BOARD Asus z170 progaming
RAM single 8gb stick (the other 3 ports are broken from previous owners smashing of device into hole and failing to insert it)
POWER 600 watt corsair

board cant take any more ram and the i7 is the highest gen it will take cpu whise.

Looking for a new board to start then a budget cpu. i have 3 more 8gb ram identicle to the single 8 currently in it and idk anything about power ratings so im completely lost when it comes to power supplies in this scenario.

just a basic gamer that does standard browsing. idc about rgb or anything wild like that just want something to future proof is all.
How much you are willing to spend?