Question PC USB Not Charging Headset

clancaster23

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2014
I have a Razer Nari Ultimate headset that has worked fine until recently. For a while the headset would not turn on unless I unplugged the charging cable from the headset then plugged it back in then hold the button in to turn it on. If I unplug the charging cable, it turns off. This basically tells me the battery is always dead although it's always plugged in. My case is a Musetex ATX. Seems no matter what USB port I plug it into, it won't charge the headset. All other USB things like controllers are working fine. I plugged the headset into another PC I have and let it sit and it charged the headset up 100%. I plug it into this PC and it's no longer charging. This all tells me there's something up with my USB ports. Any ideas on how I figure out why this is going on and how to fix it?

clancaster23

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2014
I tried every port I have. They all work but I think I may have some sort of issue with them. It's either something with the ports or the battery in the headset. It did fully charge last night on this PC so I unplugged it and used it wireless for a while. Plug it back in when I was done and all night it was plugged in but did not charge back up to 100%. Also, when I had it unplugged it was constantly losing connection with the dongle that is in the case. So I can't pinpoint what the issue is. Also checked my USB drivers. No issues there.

Last edited: