PC Version of Fable III Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
More of a tactic to prevent lose of sales due to piracy on the PC platform to me. But if it really result in a custom, optimized PC version of the game, I'm all for it. We'll see when it will be out.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
As long as they deliver on what they have promised so far, I can live with them taking a little more time to tweak to PC version, instead of giving us a straight port of the game.

Trueno07

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
[citation][nom]darkerson[/nom]As long as they deliver on what they have promised so far, I can live with them taking a little more time to tweak to PC version, instead of giving us a straight port of the game.[/citation]

This. A delay shows to me that the care. (Valve must care a lot by that logic lol)

curnel_D

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2007
Neverwinter Nights 2 graphics put this game to shame. Dragon age tears it a new one, visually. Hell, even the sketchy visuals from The Witcher are a step above.

Sorry, but unless this game has the storyline of the year, I can't be coerced to give a damn.

beckstrom12

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
I agrees the graphics of the Fable engine are terrible, looks like the technology of this engine is like 4 years old, heck I think Oblivion looks better than this, and that had a much larger world...

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I hope they offer Fable III on Steam.
While I do hate the idea of having all games linked to a single account, I'm starting to love to use a in-game web browser (maybe they should just add this feature to GamesForWindowsLive). Granted, the Steam browser could use quite some work (just give us FF?).

I imagine I'll get the Xbox version though. My brother is too impatient and will go buy it before the PC version is even release (unless the release is only a week or two).

phantom93

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
really hope they make the pc version a REAL pc game like they say. I am sick of PC games that are ported being geared to only work with the 360 controller, where using a mouse is almost impossible.

G

considering how microsoft has been screwing over pc gamers the last 5 years the best we could hope for from fable 3 is ... a delayed product ... poorly optimised for dx11 ... with a control system that is left wanting ... with extra content that will NOT come to this platform ....

personally i can wait for diablo 3 ... a game made by a real pc development studio ...

wall of zombies anyone !?

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]curnel_D[/nom]Neverwinter Nights 2 graphics put this game to shame. Dragon age tears it a new one, visually. Hell, even the sketchy visuals from The Witcher are a step above. Sorry, but unless this game has the storyline of the year, I can't be coerced to give a damn.[/citation]

Graphics in a RPG is the last of my worries. Graphics isn't what makes NWN 2 so good, it's it's complexness. Graphics isn't what makes DA:O any good, it just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.