[SOLVED] PC vs Console

Through most of my life I have gamed on console and have always been pretty loyal to it. Ive only recently got into gaming on PC, (although, unfortunately I havnt been able to play with the keyboard and mouse so have to stick with a controller.) I built my first PC just over a year ago and have upgraded various parts but it's still only mid range. Anyways, just started playing GTA V,(a game I played alot on ps4,) and am in shock how much better it is on PC! :O It's a huge eye opener......

Through most of my life I have gamed on console and have always been pretty loyal to it. Ive only recently got into gaming on PC, (although, unfortunately I havnt been able to play with the keyboard and mouse so have to stick with a controller.) I built my first PC just over a year ago and have upgraded various parts but it's still only mid range. Anyways, just started playing GTA V,(a game I played alot on ps4,) and am in shock how much better it is on PC! :O It's a huge eye opener......

It's a bit confusing, if you have a PC, why have not not played games on it with a keyboard and mouse? Are you playing console ports or something mostly like fighting games that work with a gamepad better? Not using the mouse and keyboard on a computer is like saying "I have a car but have not left my driveway yet, I bet the real roads will get me further".

It's a bit confusing, if you have a PC, why have not not played games on it with a keyboard and mouse? Are you playing console ports or something mostly like fighting games that work with a gamepad better? Not using the mouse and keyboard on a computer is like saying "I have a car but have not left my driveway yet, I bet the real roads will get me further".
Lol, I can trace my gaming roots back to a commodore 64 but after the nintendo, i stuck to consoles. Ive wanted to build a pc for awhile so i did last year but mainly have just used it as a home pc/htpc. I would of loved to have adapted to mouse and keyboard but have limited use with my left hand so couldnt make the transition. Im just starting to really appreciate what a pc can do.