[SOLVED] PC will not enter BIOS and will crash at any attempt of entering BIOS (MSI Z370 Gaming Carbon Pro)

Dec 22, 2018
MSI Z370 Gaming Carbon Pro

I couldn't enter BIOS to change my CPU overclock so i reset my CMOS. I was able to enter BIOS twice since i did it but now i can not enter BIOS at all, when i boot my PC up my display doesn't even recognize any video signal and when it finally does i am on the windows lock screen. Even spamming the BIOS key doesn't get me into BIOS and instead cause my computer to lock up without a video signal. Pressing the BIOS key even once while my computer is booting up crashes it. I just need to enter BIOS to enable XMP.

Thanks

Dec 22, 2018
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

so the pc work before you reset?
Corsair Tx650m
Msi z370 gaming carbon pro
I5-8600k
Zotac GTX 1070ti
16gb trident Z RGB ram @3200

And yea the pc worked fine before but I haven't had a need to enter bios in a long time, but now I needed to enter bios to enable xmp but it crashed on entry

Dec 22, 2018
It looks like the BIOS crash to cause the problem. Try to update the BIOS with USB. Or contact MSI.
How to I update the BIOS? I watched a tutorial from Msi but I need to enter bios to update it.

Also sorry for such a late reply I gave up on this for some time as it works but my ram is running at 2133 and now I tried to reset again and this time my hdd is in first place for boot priority so I cant have it connected if I want to boot into windows