Question PC won’t boot after upgrading some components ?

Feb 25, 2024
Hello, I recently decided to upgrade some parts in my pc. Got a new 7600x, motherboard, and ram. At first I would get a dram light, but I returned the ram and now that has gone away. I am now getting vga light. I have taken my gpu out and tried it on another pc and it worked perfectly fine there. I also tried a different gpu in my system and that didn’t work either.

I have reset cmos and tried booting with one stick of ram. When inside the case it does turn off by itself after a minute or so. I have also tested it outside of the case where it did not turn off at all, but just wouldn’t boot.

I do remember that at first I connected the wrong power cord to my psu so could that have messed with it? The cord is very similar to the power cord that goes to my monitor. I also wanted to add that I am connecting the DP to my gpu and made sure everything was connected firmly. All rgb lights up and fans spin. Gpu fans spin as well. I am lost and am not sure what the issue could be. Any help?

MOD EDIT:

I also wanted to add that it may be turning off after a minute or so because I have removed the aio when moving parts in and out of the case. I have also tried booting without the ssd as that was carried over from my old system. That didn’t work either. Could it be that I may have installed the motherboard incorrectly? Or the psu has gone bad? All parts are compatible as well. I have a 7600x and a gigabyte b650m aorus elite ax. Ram is rated for 6000mhz and expo.