Question Pc won’t boot all the time

Dec 11, 2022
I’ve had this issue badly about for around a week now and I’ve gone through the checklist of troubleshooting options but none have worked.
I’ve had my PC which I built myself for around 18 months and it has run fine until the past couple of months where when I turn it on the fans will spin and lights will turn on, including the CPU q-led light until it shuts off again after 20 seconds before repeating the cycle until it eventually turns on which within the past week, could take some few hours. Once it is on it runs completely fine with no issues at all. One time it did blue screen saying something along the lines of ‘fault hardware’.
I’ve tried pulling it all apart and rebuilding it again and I’ve tried another PSU but nothing has worked yet.
Any help at all with be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
please include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model. If you're using an aftermarket cooler for the CPU, please add that as well.

As for the parts that you've tried out on your platform to rule out one or more faulty components, please list those components as well.

Dec 11, 2022
CPU: i7-11700KF
Motherboard: ASUS ROG B560-A
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 2x8 3600mhz
SSD/HDD: 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus
GPU: RTX 2060 Super
PSU: Corsair RM850
Chassis: Corsair 4000D Airflow
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G7 27”
AIO: Lian Li Galahad 240

Tried a RM750x PSU as well