PC won’t power on, no boot, no fans — nothing

Jan 13, 2019
I’ve got a setup, it won’t do anything.

Asus 270e strix motherboard
Gtx 1060 OC GPU
16 gb ram
1000w PSU
I7700k CPU

My PC overheated in BIOS when I was fiddling with it, and it restarted and beeped two short beeps, I immediately shut it down, and when it came to, it beeped one long death beep (meaning it sounded like murder) and it died afterwards. No sounds, no fans, just nothing.

I’m tying to figure it out. Like, diagnose it. I’ve had no luck. Can someone attempt to help? I am unsure if it’s a mobo or CPU issue. Nothing is or was OC’d.

Jan 13, 2019
It was a Corsair H115i. It wasn't correctly installed but it worked fine for 2 years. Then this. It never overheated until I was in BIOS. Gother to about 70-80c and i shut it down before it got bad.

Jan 13, 2019
As in the back plastic bracket had two broken corners. It was solid on the cpu. Until in BIOS. And coincidencentally... It had a screw loose. Fixed that and ordered a new piece and then it did the one beep thing. No overclocking and it only hit those temps idle in BIOS one time. Doubt it killed my CPU. Also wondering if one-three bent looking pins in the chip holder would be the cuplrit, but as I said. Worked fine for two years.