Commendable
Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys my specs are
Mobo asus rog strix b660 ddr5
Ram ddr5 16*4 g.skill ripjaw
Cpu i5 13600k
Storange m.2 samsung 1tb
Psu corsair 1000watt platinum

so my pc was working fine and i just got the gpu rtx 4080 and when i first turn it on with it the lights on the gpu turned on and all the fans spinned but monitor won’t display anything so i turned the pc off from the psu and then when i turn it on again nothing! Nothing at all! What could go worng? Gyys please help i spent alot of cash on this build and now i am lost i dont know what to do…

Lutfij

Titan
i just got the gpu rtx 4080
From that line, it gives the impression that you had a discrete GPU prior to the RTX4080. If so, please mention the make and model of the prior card. Since you own a K suffix processor, see if your system POST's without the discrete GPU in your build.

If the PSU has been in use for a while, please state the age of the unit. Would also help if you could state which PSU out of Corsair's portfolio, you own at this moment of time.

Ronv1011

Commendable
Nov 4, 2020
i just got the gpu rtx 4080
From that line, it gives the impression that you had a discrete GPU prior to the RTX4080. If so, please mention the make and model of the prior card. Since you own a K suffix processor, see if your system POST's without the discrete GPU in your build.

If the PSU has been in use for a while, please state the age of the unit. Would also help if you could state which PSU out of Corsair's portfolio, you own at this moment of time.
Yes i had 2060 super and the psu is hx1000i its just 2 weeks old so i dont know…