Question Pc won t boot

Aug 19, 2022
It all started when I got a new graphic card, I changed, works fine, next day, pc won't boot. I go to a pc repair shop to find that the ram won t work. Got new ram, works fine at first, then after an restart, ram died, I thght is the motherboard, I bogat a new motherboard, anotger ram, ram isuse angain. Video card works fine testead on outher pc, cpu seeams to work ok, got a new power supply. I try again, first works fine, restart a fel Times, still works. In the proces some slots of the motherboard refusase to work and, the final resoult îs that it won t boot and got a cpu led and ram led blinks. Nothing seeams right. I lost 44GB of ram în the proces and nothing seeams to work. Is the cpu the problem? It s the sincer component that I have not switch. Please help me, I tried a lot of things, to umplut the battery of motherboard, to switch the ram slot, to clean them. Nothing good hapend. And ram died one by one.
PS specs: Intel i7 2600
GPU: 1060 6 gb Gigabyte G1 gaming
Motherboard: asus p8z68-v
Ram ddr 3 1600 MHz
Power supply 550W 80+
2 ssd 240 GB

Aug 19, 2022

VASIC

Prominent
Aug 17, 2022
It all started when I got a new graphic card

Your GPU might be defective. The PC might crash and have trouble rebooting when the GPU is faulty. When the GPU dies, the monitor remains in standby mode when the PC is on, and on other occasions, there may be beeping sounds or warning codes from the motherboard.

Video card works fine testead on outher pc

Did you try to reboot the PC and repeat all steps you did previously? By the way, what was the configuration you tested it on?

Aug 19, 2022
Heloo again. I would like to start by saying that I managed to boot the pc after i switched the procesor with an i7 3770. The pc is curently working with an 4gb single ram stick, I tried to put more but doesen t work, this 4gb ram stick i switched it between all the slots and it works in just 1. So i was thinking that the other slots are not working and i wanted more gb of ram. I bought an single 16gb ram stick but again it refuse to boot regardless of the slot in which I put it. The ram is the same as the other ddr3 with 1600 mhz. If there is a problem whit the motherboard i would be greatful to hear some sugestions.

ChillAxis

Commendable
Mar 4, 2020
Heloo again. I would like to start by saying that I managed to boot the pc after i switched the procesor with an i7 3770. The pc is curently working with an 4gb single ram stick, I tried to put more but doesen t work, this 4gb ram stick i switched it between all the slots and it works in just 1. So i was thinking that the other slots are not working and i wanted more gb of ram. I bought an single 16gb ram stick but again it refuse to boot regardless of the slot in which I put it. The ram is the same as the other ddr3 with 1600 mhz. If there is a problem whit the motherboard i would be greatful to hear some sugestions.
After a bit of research, it seems some z68 chipset motherboard (like the kind you have) need a BIOS update. that may be the solution to your problem

Aug 19, 2022
After a bit of research, it seems some z68 chipset motherboard (like the kind you have) need a BIOS update. that may be the solution to your problem
Ty, I would try to do that.