Question Pc wont boot from usb

Aug 2, 2024
one afternoon when I stepped out of the room and came back i came back to a blue screen with the Windows 10 error code 0xc000000f
I’ve tried creating a bootable flash drive every time I try to boot from the usb it shows my motherboard logo but no text (I tried to upload a image but Imgur just keeps giving me errors) stay on that screen for a while then the pc restarts and stays in that loop. I've purchased a brand new hard drive and disconnected my old ones and tried with the same result. I’ve flashed my bios with newest version and I’m at a complete loss for what to do.
Specs
Tuf gaming x570-plus wifi
Ryzen 5 3600
32gb of Corsair 3200mhz ram
And a rtx 2080 Ti

one afternoon when I stepped out of the room and came back i came back to a blue screen with the Windows 10 error code 0xc000000f
I’ve tried creating a bootable flash drive every time I try to boot from the usb it shows my motherboard logo but no text (I tried to upload a image but Imgur just keeps giving me errors) stay on that screen for a while then the pc restarts and stays in that loop. I've purchased a brand new hard drive and disconnected my old ones and tried with the same result. I’ve flashed my bios with newest version and I’m at a complete loss for what to do.
Specs
Tuf gaming x570-plus wifi
Ryzen 5 3600
32gb of Corsair 3200mhz ram
And a rtx 2080 Ti
How did you create bootable USB ?

Aug 2, 2024
How did you create bootable USB ?
I’ve used rufus and downloaded windows 10 iso file and tried that way both on fat32 and ntfs no luck. I also have downloaded windows media creation tool and went through that application and still no luck. When it boots from the usb it doesn’t show the windows logo just my motherboard logo and say tuff gaming