PC wont boot, No output Signal!

Aug 3, 2018
Hi guys would love some help if you can give it. Im having some trouble booting my pc its started with some blue screens inside windows 7 giving this error, Machine_Check_Exeption with a few lines of code. When booting my pc back up it says overclocking has failed when I have never tried to oc. after skipping this its then giving me the option to launch windows repair or start windows normally. Windows repair freezes as its loading the files and start windows normally freezes on the spinning logo at the start! If i dont get the message overclocking has failed I will get no signal output at all and quite often the gpu light will remain red and not even a light on the device LED. 99% of the time I am getting No signal Output now.

Tried a different GPU to no avail. Tried different ram to no avail. Tried booting without the SSD still no output signal. Tried leaving the cmos battery out for 15 minutes. deep cleaned everything and put some new thermal paste on the cpu. Stuck for anwsers now really cant afford to get this repaired a the shop so any more tips would be brilliant!

Specs - Asus P9X79, GTX 1080 FTW, 16GB DDR3, WINDOWS 7 HP, 750W PS.

Also the HDMI cable works fine, no signal with dvi either.