Question PC wont boot/post with graphics card plugged in

Jun 17, 2019
So yesterday I was on my computer playing borderlands 2 when suddenly the system shut off and would not turn on unless the graphics was disconnected from the psu. All that would happen are the mobo rbg would turn on and the fans would move a tiny bit before not at all. After some tinkering i found that it works just fine with the igpu. I had tried both pcie slots and the same thing happens with each. I also tried switching around the ram which didnt work either. My specs are as follows
Mobo: Asrock B250 gaming k4
Cpu: Intel i5 6400
Ram: 2x4 sticks ddr4 viper patriot @3000 mhz
Gpu: Radeon xfx rx580
PSU: evga 500w
I bought many of the parts used such as the mobo, cpu, gpu, and ram. The system had been working for a solid month until now and it would really suck if the gpu were fried, I cant afford a new one.

The PSU could be a possibility too. Try either (1) entering BIOS to see voltage readings, or (2) using HWiNFO to read the voltage readings. What's of interest (with either) are the recorded values for the 3.3V, 5V and 12V values. If the read values are differing by over 5%, 5% and 10% then it could be a bad PSU.

Jun 17, 2019
The PSU could be a possibility too. Try either (1) entering BIOS to see voltage readings, or (2) using HWiNFO to read the voltage readings. What's of interest (with either) are the recorded values for the 3.3V, 5V and 12V values. If the read values are differing by over 5%, 5% and 10% then it could be a bad PSU.

so i dont usually use hwmonitor to check voltages so heres a pic of what they look like

View: https://imgur.com/gf5pdtG

HWMonitor's reading would suggest there's an issue with the PSU; those values are outside of the usual accepted deviations. BIOS values are quite different however. To me it still seems a bit suspicious; if the PSU really isn't performing up to standard then it may explain why the PC can't boot with the graphics card installed.

Any access to another PSU by any chance?