[SOLVED] PC wont boot up

Dec 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
My PC just randomly stopped working and would turn on for a few seconds with all the fans working etc and then turn off. Nothing would display up on my monitor until I took out my gpu which brought up the bios for a second then disappeared which made the bios unusable. I tried to reset the bios as I think it has been corrupted somehow with different methods such as removing the cmos battery and jumper etc. I also tried holding the power button and turning the power supply on and off. None of it worked and now the pc literally starts up for a second whilst the fans are about to start moving then turns off instantly then proceeds to loop. I don't really know what the issue is but I think the bios has been corrupted and needs resetting if there is any other possible ways.

I have a
Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard
Asus GT 1030
I3 3220
(I know my pc isn't the best it's just for some low end games and general use)

If anyone has an idea of what the problem is, I would appreciate if you told me ASAP.
Thank you very much.

Solution
Check on the side of the PSU maybe there is a label that you could snap a photo of and upload or google a model number for. PSU's cause a lot of stability issues although in this case I am expecting it to not be the PSU it could still be a contributing culprit for stabilities sake.
Check on the side of the PSU maybe there is a label that you could snap a photo of and upload or google a model number for. PSU's cause a lot of stability issues although in this case I am expecting it to not be the PSU it could still be a contributing culprit for stabilities sake.

Reactions: Ahmad.r456
Solution
Dec 25, 2019
I don't think it's the power supply because the pc has been running fine for ages and it just happened randomly

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Corsair's latest CX is about as budget as you wil go,if you can't even afford that their latest VS (not the black/brown!).
If able to find EVGA's GD for not much might as well try that. Most won't advice since no real reviews (like they make here or at jonnyguru for instance),but with 5 years warranty it's imo probably fine.