Question PC won't boot ?

Apr 13, 2024
So my PC will not spin to life at all. I took it apart to clean it and put it all together but won't turn on. I tried the screwdriver method and everything. But I treated the PSU and it spins to life and when I click the flash bios button on the motherboard the red light turns on to indicate that it is trying to flash the bios. So the motherboard and everything has power but just won't spin to life

Motherboard-b550 a pro
PSU- cooler master
v2

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
So my PC will not spin to life at all. I took it apart to clean it and put it all together but won't turn on. I tried the screwdriver method and everything. But I treated the PSU and it spins to life and when I click the flash bios button on the motherboard the red light turns on to indicate that it is trying to flash the bios. So the motherboard and everything has power but just won't spin to life

Motherboard-b550 a pro
PSU- cooler master
v2
This won't help you now, but in the future, just attempt remove/replace one item at a time and test after every procedure. When one does a number of things at once, it is difficult to tell where the problem is.

TRENDING THREADS