Question PC wont post after BIOS update

May 11, 2024
After updating my BIOS the pc always gets stuck on the asus logo while booting up. I've tried resetting my BIOS, launching via the correct boot drive, removing all drives, devices, taking out and back in the motherboard battery and removing the gpu, which did enable me to actually use the pc and get into windows and such, but after placing the rest of the devices back in. The same issue started again. Is there a way for me to actually post the PC and have my devices, drives and gpu in it aswell?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

May 11, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
7800x3d
240mm fractal aio (dont remember which one exactly)
Asus tuf b650 plus wifi
2x 16gb vengeance ddr5 (6000mhz)
4x sata ssd's with the boot ssd being one of them, 2x m.2 ssd's
4070ti
Fractal design 760w ion2 platinum (about a year old)
Windows 11
Bios vers. 2613 (newest at the time). Im also unable to install a older BIOS as it doesnt recognize any other BIOS update version. I have my BIOS imagine rollback enabled and saved but it still doesnt allow me.

May 11, 2024
7800x3d
240mm fractal aio (dont remember which one exactly)
Asus tuf b650 plus wifi
2x 16gb vengeance ddr5 (6000mhz)
4x sata ssd's with the boot ssd being one of them, 2x m.2 ssd's
4070ti
Fractal design 760w ion2 platinum (about a year old)
Windows 11
Bios vers. 2613 (newest at the time). Im also unable to install a older BIOS as it doesnt recognize any other BIOS update version. I have my BIOS imagine rollback enabled and saved but it still doesnt allow me.
An update to this issue. I dont know which one causes this but either when I take the motherboard battery out and back in, or the fact that I dont have a gpu in the pc, I was able to boot up the pc through BIOS