My pc specs-
Ryzen 5 1600
Gigabyte ab350 gaming 3 with bios f30
8gb ddr4 adata, 8gb ddr4 ballistic total 16gb ram
Windows installed in 120gb adata sp580 ssd
1tb hdd
Corsair vs 550 psu
Zotac gtx 1060 3gb mini.

Till 4 days ago, i was having no problem. I purchased my pc in july 2017 and till 29th March 2019, it was working absolute fine. I can oc and do whatever i want. But that day new, i came to know new f30 bios came and i download it. I used @bios to update bios and it worka perfectly fine for me. But that day @bios says "unable to load dll fbios.dll failed". So i decided to qflash it using pendrive. But when it tried restarting it, post wont happen and motherboard shows cpu light means cpu not working properly. Things i did

I clear cmos using jumper
Installed new cmos battery
Checked with each 1 ram stick

Nothing worked. Everytime i had to reset bios by pressing restart button for 15 seconds and then power button.
Till the power is on, everything works fine even oc. But once power is down, i have to reset bios for post and it boots up system. Please help

iMatty

Reputable
Mar 14, 2019
You really shouldn't be using a 3rd party tool's to install such important update that could your computer either alive or dead.
I would recommend downgrading the bios update you made to an older one and see if it will work, because when i installed my new cpu i had latest bios and didn't let me boot it kept looping until i downgraded the bios.

May 2, 2019
You really shouldn't be using a 3rd party tool's to install such important update that could your computer either alive or dead.
I would recommend downgrading the bios update you made to an older one and see if it will work, because when i installed my new cpu i had latest bios and didn't let me boot it kept looping until i downgraded the bios.

i already did. tried f25, f23, f21 but nothing works. Even changed cmos battery but no results. i had to rest bios everytime i power on except on restarting. Everything else works perfectly fine.

iMatty

Reputable
Mar 14, 2019
I Would assume that the board might be bricked or something? because i have never had that issue before. Other members will be able to help am sorry there's nothing else i know about this topic to be honest.