PC won't start after nearby impact

Feb 16, 2018
I got angry while playing a game and hit my desk hard. I did not hit my computer or make contact with it. The game instantly froze up and the speakers let out a loud buzzing noise. I powered off my computer and waited a tiny bit. I then turned it back on, and everything loaded up fine. I got back into my game, and as soon as I joined another match my computer froze up again. It will not even boot up now, and says "no input detected". I checked the cables going to my monitor and nothing seemed wrong. The computer seems to turn on, as everything lights up as normal and the fans run. I was able to get the monitor to work on a different computer so that seems unbroken. Is there possibly an issue with one of the cables between the monitor and the pc? Please reply with any tips or advice you could give me as well as what you think the issue might be. Thanks!

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Full system specs, including PSU make and model?

Though, symptoms you describe point towards either bad; MoBo, CPU, RAM or GPU. If it were a bad/loose monitor cable, wiggling it at the connector or buying a new cable would fix that but i doubt it being the issue.

Do note that PC is quite sensitive to vibrations, especially when you expose it to a shockwave (smacking your PC table). But then again, karma is still a thing.