[SOLVED] PC wouldn't turn off

Apr 13, 2022
Put my computer to sleep and the monitor turned off but pc kept going. It felt like the fans were going even faster even though i pressed sleep. Moved my mouse to turn my monitor back on but it wouldn't budge. i pressed the power button on my pc and it didnt turn off until i held the button for some seconds.
has this happened to anyone else? is this something i should be concerned about?

Solution
Put my computer to sleep and the monitor turned off but pc kept going. It felt like the fans were going even faster even though i pressed sleep. Moved my mouse to turn my monitor back on but it wouldn't budge. i pressed the power button on my pc and it didnt turn off until i held the button for some seconds.
has this happened to anyone else? is this something i should be concerned about?
Windows Sleep function is easily disturbed, never satisfactory resolved, nothing dangerous but disturbing.
Windows Sleep function is easily disturbed, never satisfactory resolved, nothing dangerous but disturbing.

Reactions: aliiiif
Solution