[SOLVED] PCIE 3.0 GPU Riser Cable. "LINKUP" is any good??!!

Feb 21, 2014
Dear Mod Brothers,
I really want to go for Vertical GPU, but I'm very confused about the Riser Cable Manufacturers. Thermaltake TT Premium Cable is good they say, but recently found a new company called "LINKUP", they showed so many promises in their website. Looks like premo stuff.
My question Is this Riser Cable good? Link below will show you the one I really liked.

https://linkup.one/linkup-pcie-3-0-future-4-0-ready-16x-64gb-s-shielded-twin-axial-pci-express-riser-cable-port-extension-card-straight-socket-30-cm-tt-compatible/

Expert Advice WILL be very much helpful for a retard gamer like me.
Thanks a Lot in advance.

Solution

As far as I know LINKUP uses twinaxil wires (same as 3M and many other high speed MiniSAS M.2 U.2 are using) for all of their line ups. The difference between these cables are really ribbon with ducking...
Fractal design has one also.

TBH, they're probably all made by the same manufacturer and then sold under these other companies brand. There are two types, ribbon, and what looks like a bunch of sata cables. Take your pick. It's not a complex piece of equipment.

Feb 21, 2014

Thank You tennis2. Is Fractal Design Riser a premium one? Besides, do you know about this brand called "LINKUP"? I just want to purchase a premium one, because these cables are pretty expensive. Heard about 3M brand but looks like junk and not that available.

ansonliao301

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017

As far as I know LINKUP uses twinaxil wires (same as 3M and many other high speed MiniSAS M.2 U.2 are using) for all of their line ups. The difference between these cables are really ribbon with ducking tape vs twinaxil with individual shiedlings. Take your pick.

Solution